Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sidenote: I'm back..

So where have I been the past two months? Redefining myself a bit I guess. The past few months have been a huge period of growth and this time, it had to be a very private one. After leaving a ministry at Church very abruptly, that has hugely helped identify me the past six years, I did have a lot of figuring out to do. I had to learn to forgive, to move on, to not define my worth by my my acts of service or even a "title" carried. I've learned that my acts of service need to come first in my home. I've learned that trust is a precious thing, be thoughtful as to whom you give it to. I've accepted that being up front and honest (eventhough it can hurt) is always better than talking about people behind their backs, even if it makes you appear abrasive. Transparancy is a big thing right? Anyhow, here I am two months later... no regrets.. Only thankfulness for things learned, good done, the very best friends that a girl could ever ask for, and a Church that I'm ever greatful for.

1 comment:

Murillo Family said...

Glad you are back, I've missed you!