Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's 3am and I really can't sleep.

I can't help but think there is something that I'm trying to be told when I can't sleep like this. After all, who needs sleep more than a mom of 3 kids 5 & under?

So, wanted to share.. Pastor Chuck chose one of my blog entries for his
blog over the weekend. I was laughing at my big picture on there- didn't expect that! I'm a little embarrassed that all my junk is out there for my whole church to read about but at the same time, it is what it is. I do my best to be on that level 4 of living we're studying about but feel as if I fall short more often than leap forward.

I'm thinking though that the main reason I'm up is that I watched the
3-day walk video with my hubby right before bed. I'm signing on as a team with my girlfriend Yvette and we're starting to pray for others to join us! While being fully aware that God is going to provide for every challenging aspect of the walk, I can't help but feel a little nervous about committing to collect this kind of money during the "economic downturn" (is that the nice thing to call it?) So, I guess I will use this blog as my first platform for fundraising.. Look out, because I'm probably going to be asking you to donate to it at some point. I'll have a website but also will accept checks made out to the Susan G. Koman foundation too.

Alright.. so I'm off to figure out why in the world I'm up! Like I said, there's normally a reason. I'm going to go ask for the answer!

No comments: