Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The few things I do know...

You know, I don't claim to know alot, though I'd like to think I'm pretty perceptive. But,this is what I do know: Honesty IS always the best policy. Honesty creates integrity & that makes who you are. Being prideful is one of the most damaging things you can do to yourself. Respect in any form is earned, it can never be handed out for free. When those three things don't align themselves, life can go very wrong. The other thing I've learned is that if you don't use the bible as a compass for the path of your life, you can become so very lost. Sometimes so lost, that it's hard to find your way out even with a compass. Humans by nature are ugly- we don't always know right from wrong, good from bad and are easily decieved by what we think is correct. I'm going to keep praying..
The steps of the Godly are directed by the Lord, he delights in every detail of their lives..
Psalm 37:23

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

You're soo right! If you don't know The Word, how can we expect you to recognize True moral values and know right from wrong? You become easily influenced by the world. The blind leading the blind.

Pamee said...

AMEN =)