Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A public apology to Kristi

After looking at comments in my blog, I saw that an old friend had found me! Actually, she never lost me. I'm the one that lost her. She was the first friend that I made when I moved here to Corona. We met at our first Mom's Club event, the Love bug bash and we had daughters the same age. We worked together with the Teen MOPS ministry and actually when I had free time, I wanted to spend it with her and Maya.

Then one day, she tells me she's moving. I was devestated. Still.. I did not have alot of friends and at the time she was the only person I could call and say "Can I come over?" I put together an amazing going away party and then she was gone. I was so sad for quite some time. It took me a bit to make more close friendships (Anita & Kim) but still I missed her so very much. I was sad just thinking of her so I think I just tried to stop.

(I think I become much more attached to friends maybe than a lot of people, because I don't have much family. My close friends become my family. I used to cry & cry every time my best friend Ryann would leave to go back to College after visiting for the holidays (I think she still probably laughs at that). Anyhow, I treasure my friendships above most things in the world. )

Kristi and I haven't spoken in some time now and truth be told it is my fault. She always tries to stay in touch, call, email, send a package.. and I unfortunately have not been a good friend in return, always thinking, I'm going to contact her when I REALLY have time to sit down and do so.. you know, no interuptions.. Well, days have turned into weeks, into months, into years now probably. And it hurts my heart to know that I haven't been in touch with her. So, this is my public appology. If she reads this, I hope she accepts it. I hope she knows that I've never forgotten her & her kids. I pray for her & her family quite often.. hoping that whichever state she is living in now, that she's happy & healthy. I hope she knows how much she's always meant to me.

2 comments:

Lorayne Nazur said...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
To Lorayne

You are forgiven! I really miss you too. We are in Texas now and will, God willing, be here for quite some time. I have your family site in my favorites and look at the book you made me when I come across it :-). If we keep blogging we can keep in touch this way. P.S. Maya says hi to Bella.

I kept trying to post this on your comments, but blogger wouldn't let me.
Posted by Murillo Family at 5:03 PM

Robyn said...

You are a very humble person, and talk about things that you need to apologize for or improve, but I really admire that way that you are willing to confront your faults head on and deal with them. You're a good example!