Monday, January 5, 2009

Mommy, what are we going to do this year?

Mommy, what are we going to do this year?
Happy New Year! Well, I think it's 5 days into the new year, but that's me now... late on everything, which I hate. New Years day, my 3-yr old asked me, "Mommy, what are we doing this year?" (I think she meant day as she asks me EVERY morning!) my response was, "duh, lots of things honey". Truth be told, I have no idea what is in store for us this year.One year ago, we were expecting a new baby girl. Alyssa is now here. We were still trying to move to S. Corona and I personally was still hoping on getting our Versante Circle place (or at least our deposit back). We didn't get our house, or our money back (yet), but we moved into a beautiful home nevertheless. I was still coordinating with M2M @ Crossroads. We were expecting our income to go back to normal after a very rough 2007. It only got worse in 2008!
There are a million things that I am really praying about for 2009. Should I go back to school this year? Should I get back involved with the M2M ministry @ Crossroads? Will we get our deposit back on that devil house? Will this be the year that we have the means to open up our Little Gym franchise or will someone want to buy it? Will we have that 4th child that Bill is pressing for? Or should we look into adoption or fostering this year? Will Bill get another book deal & will he have the time to go back to school?I'll sit silently & listen to what direction God will point us to. I'll look forward to Isabella moving from Kindergarten to First grade at Crossroads. I'll enjoy Sophia just being a preschooler, and watch Alyssa take her first steps.

No comments: